This form may be used to submit desk copy requests for all imprints from Penguin Random House Canada and Canadian distribution clients.
Before you submit your desk copy request, please note:
- This form is for Canadian orders only. The United States Academic request form is located here.
- Desk copies are for adopted required titles only and will not be sent until your bookstore has ordered the texts.
- Only one desk copy is available for every twenty copies of each title ordered through a bookstore for course use. However, requests for a single desk copy for seminars and graduate courses with a minimum enrollment of ten students will be honored.
- Desk copies cannot be shipped to residences; they must be mailed in care of your institution.
- All requests are subject to availability and approval.
- All fields are required.
- For questions on how to fill out this form or about our Desk Copy policies, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you need more than 5 desk copies, please email your request to: email@example.com.
- Book information (Title, Author, ISBN) can be obtained here.
- The following browsers are supported: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or IE10 and above. If using an older browser, in particular IE9, you will receive an error message. Please consider using a different browser or contact us directly with your request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IF ANY REQUIRED INFORMATION IS MISSING, YOUR REQUEST WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.
(Institution or home address is currently accepted.)